Tuesday 16 August 2016

My heart is a butterfly




My heart is a butterfly,
Who wants to sniff all the flowers whether they are dull or bright?
The Garden flowers think,
I will come near to them but kiss the buds and just let them miss
In the reality,
 I fly along the wind and touch the flower whenever my wing feels little sting,
I choose the bud, not for their color or scent,
 Sometimes I want to put my fly to an end

Everyone thinks I am too agile and slicker
In reality, my heart is looking for real love from a flicker.
People forget often that seeing is deceiving,
Don’t judge someone from their anger or smile,
In fact, a beautiful butterfly was an ugly worm in this life.
I got this wing after going through a cruel change,
Why should not I enjoy this moment for an exchange
Nature has wonderful color and so many sweet,
How can I give a rest to my feet?

People think  that I am not trustworthy and stable,
But they don’t know I have to make flow zeal in each cold heart cable
Everyone see me always happy and fly,
But they forget, how hard it was to turn an ugly worm into a butterfly

In the end, it does not matter, what you were,
It’s all about you what are you today for chatter
I want to live every day with full of life,

Who cares they called me a fickle “Butterfly”
By
Kapil Kumar 

No comments:

Post a Comment